OWe handle non-criminal civil lawsuits related to people relations, businesses, and agreements. As civil litigation lawyers, we typically oversee, guide, and provide legal assistance in real estate, employment, property, and family relations disputes. The most common forms of civil litigations are:
- Education Disputes with Institutes
- Intellectual Property, Real Estate, and Construction Disputes
- Personal Injury Cases, Parenting, and Divorces
- Employment, Labour, and Compensation Issues
- Contract Breaches and Partnership Disputes
- Issues with Landlords and Tenants
Once you contact us with your case, we evaluate your claim, go over your documentation, and recommend an approach with the greatest likelihood of success. We, however, will intimate you if we identify your case as weak and suggest an immediate course of action to settle the case. We will also inform you if the claim issued against you is not strong enough and that you might have a good defence.
Our litigation solicitors issue court proceedings and manage the closure and drafting of witness statements. We guide the counsel in the trial process, prepare the court bundle and compile all relevant documentation, assisting the barrister at the trial and providing the necessary instructions pertaining to the case.